Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mcdonald's Party Package



Hi! I've decided to post the party packages I've got from two of the most popular fast foods here in the Philippines. This could help you decide which one to choose for your kids birthday party.

McDonald’s Party Package
Package
Quantity
Unit Price
Total Amount

Package # 1
(MCSpaghetti, Regular Fries, Sundae Hot Fudge, regular softdrinks) + Toy


30 pcs


Php 135.00



Php 4,050.00

Package # 2

( 1 pc chicken, regular fires, Sundae Hot fudge, regular softdrinks) + Toy


30 pcs


Php 149.00



Php 4,470.00

Package # 3

(McSpaghetti , Burger Mcdo, Regular Fries, Sundae Hot fudge, regular softdrinks) + Toy



30 pcs


Php 160.00


Php 4,800.00

Package # 4

(Chicken Mcdo with Spaghetti , Regular Fries, Sundae Hot fudge, regular coke)



30 pcs


Php 155.00


Php 4,650.00

Party Fee/Theme:

Ronald and the Gang – Php 2, 000.00
Disney Princess, Ben 10, Hannah Montana, Mickey Mouse, Toy Story – Php 3, 000.00

INCLUSIONS:

  • ·         Invitation Cards
  • ·         30 Giveaways/ Loot Bags
  • ·         30 Party Balloons
  • ·         30 Party hats/ Name Tags
  • ·         Game Prizes
  • ·         30 Traymats
  • ·         Gift for the Celebrant
Notes:

I am just sharing the details about Mcdonald’s Birthday Party Package so I can help others especially moms who are planning to celebrate their kid’s party at Mcdonald's. I am not connected to Mcdonalds.

      3 comments:

      1. Thanks for the helpful blog. Is the bday cake not included yet? I am also planning for my son's 1st birthday and I hope Toy Story or Mickey Mouse party theme is available in all Mcdo branch. It's hard to plan out the party when we're away from home but your blog is really a help. Thanks again! -Tin

        ReplyDelete
      2. Thanks for your informative blog. Is the birthday cake not included yet? I am also planning for our son's 1st birthday party and I hope Mickey Mouse or Toy Story Party Themes are available in all Mcdo branches. Your post is really a help especially to those who are away from home. Thanks again! -tin

        ReplyDelete
      3. Hi Tin,
        Cake is not yet included. If I'm not mistaken you have to pay an extra Php 1000 - 1500 for the cake. I'm not really sure about the amount, I suggest to just contact the nearest Mcdonalds.
        -jovy

        ReplyDelete